Demon Run ATV Trails

Click here to edit subtitle


Q: Do you have to be a member to ride?
A: NO, you do not, we have day passes to allow riders to enjoy the park without committing to anything. Please note we are NO longer associated with NYTRO. Those who wish to continue their membership with NYTRO must do so on there own website. All riders are welcome regardless of their memberships to other groups or no membership at all.

Q: Do you allow two-up riding?
A: Passengers are ONLY allowed on ATVs manufactured for two people, or as a passenger in a UTV (side-by-side). We do NOT allow double-riding on ATVs made for one person. That said, there is no age limit on passengers. If you have questions please call.

Q: Do you need to have your quad or dirt bike registered to ride if you are from out of state?
A: Yes, NYS state law states you are supposed to have them registered and insured, even from out-of-state. From the NYS DMV website: "New York State honors valid out-of-state ATV registrations. If your home state does not require ATV registration, you must obtain a New York State registration before operating your ATV in this state." Also, a minimum of liability insurance is required on your ATV/UTV.

Q: Do you have to be a member to ride at the Poker Run?
A: No, you do not have to be a member to participate in the poker run. 

Q: Do you allow Trail Bikes on your trails?
A: Yes.

Q: Do I need to pay a gate fee if I am camped at the campground?
A: Yes. This fee is separate and is paid to the landowner.

Q: Are your trails big enough for the UTV size machines?
A: Yes, most of our trails are at least 60 inches wide.

Q: Where is the closest gas and food?
A: Gas can be bought in Bath and Kanona. Neither town is far. Bath is approximately 10 miles away as Kanona is 7 miles away.
There are hamburgers, hotdogs and soda/water  and other food items available to purchase at the Poker Runs.

Q: Where is the nearest place to sleep?
Super 8- Bath
Budget Inn- Bath
Microtel Inn- Bath
National Hotel- Bath
Days Inn- Bath

There are also places in Hornell, Corning and Painted Post.

Tents, and dry camping is welcome here at the farm.

There is also Lake Demmon Recreational area which provides camping areas, RV hookups and tent sites.

There is also an excellent diner in Howard on Route 70A you can eat at, about 3 miles from the run..